VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(
AC Problem; 2002 Jetta 2.0...Compressor going on as commanded, both fans comming on while ac is trying to work. No cold! Im thinking a control ac module? where is it? ....Possibly unrelated issue my kid slid sidways and blew off 2 air bags. About the time the ac stopped. Yesterday, I replaced both side and seat air bags. I purchased a reset tool on ebay it worked, No air bag light on. YEH!

Now on the AC any suggestions would be appreciated!

Is thaere a triouble shooting guide anywhere?

HELP!
Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
If the compressor clutch is spinning- Most likely compressor has failed and not creating any pressure, or there may be a blockage in either high side or low side and further diag by a repair facility will be needed.
If the compressor clutch is NOT spinning- Possible broken wire at the T4 connector above the starter. (common break in wire)

·
Registered
828 Posts
If the compressor clutch is spinning- Most likely compressor has failed and not creating any pressure, or there may be a blockage in either high side or low side and further diag by a repair facility will be needed.
If the compressor clutch is NOT spinning- Possible broken wire at the T4 connector above the starter. (common break in wire)
Either that or it's leaking out somewhere. What side did he crash? I know all the A/C equipment on my 01 is on the passenger side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The clutch is spinning, I'll have someone check for blockage!
Thanks,
JOhn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts