VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just learnt just exactly how tough our VW's are. Just half an hour ago, Some retard ran a red and I hit him. His car (older chevy cavalier) is basically tottaled, all I need is a new bumper, headlights, hood and grill. Good thing it was his fault, cuz Im only 16 and not exactly rich

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Thank God you are not hurt. Damn red Light Streakers.

Where in Canada are you?

[ October 01, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
830 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Thank God you are not hurt.
[ October 01, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very good point. Cars can be replaced, you can't be

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Glad your safe. I think most of use here have been in the same position. Hope everything gets fixed soon.
jon

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
not another problem..... it sounds like its been a bad week for everyone. glad nobody was hurt.... bet that guy thinks twice before cruising through a red again. its a shame people have to learn the hard way at others expenses

·
Registered
127 Posts
i'm glad you're okay. sorry about the car. vw's are pretty tough. mine even did damage to a saturn!! they're supposed to be indestructable! ;o)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah, that same day I had an accident too but i wasn't so lucky. My tornado 91 gti got totalled i got hit in the dirvers door by someone goin 50 he said he didn't even hit his brakes. I got right outta the car though (passangers door of course) walked over to him and asked if he was ok. I couldn't stand having any other car than that one so I went out and found my new car an 87 GTI. Nothing like my red one though it was just damn fast.oh and i took my rims off 3 days before (lucky!)null

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sir8Valv, thats crazy you must have sh** your pants i know i would have!!GLad your ok...Good luck with your new dub!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah it wasn't too fun. when it happened all I could think about is "Crap it's totalled, what VW should I get next." I ended up with a VW that I found 3-4 days later. its only been about a week and I've ripped the red car to shred's takin parts from it. I almost had the red one the way I wanted it but NO! oh well hope to have some luck with my new one. Luck played a large part.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts

wow that's one crazy hit! thankfully your alright!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
OUCH!! Glad you are okay! I've never been in a wreck that bad. You are damn lucky! Keep workin on that new VW. Get us some pics!
-Emley

1 - 20 of 23 Posts