VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning while goin to school i stop on a stoplight and i must say i was still drowzy and sleepy since it was about 6.30 AM. This black jeep grand cherokee "v8" pulled up next to me and gave me a look that im sure most of u are familiar with. so me being logical i already figured that my 2.0 couldnt do anything to this v8 monster but then again i just wanted to see how much he would leave me by. So we start going 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and i was at bout 80 mph when i shifted to 4th and then came to a stop about a quarter mile down or so. To my surprise he didnt smoke me. This certainly woke me up and i even got an A on my Physics quiz(something that doesnt usually happen). Just thought ill add something since the site's crash i was kinda bored.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Very nice...

Hey DB? Have you tried that drink?

It is called "EREKTUS" and it is really good. I tried one in Europe 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Very nice...

Hey DB? Have you tried that drink?

It is called "EREKTUS" and it is really good. I tried one in Europe 2 years ago.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I never had this one before.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good job! Yea I used to have a Grand Cherokee, the V8. They're pretty quick, it's a big heavy thing, but it's got a 5.2 liter V8 w/ 220 HP and 4 WD, it'll do 0-60 in 8 seconds flat. The newer ones do it in something like 7.6 I think....scary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts