VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I juss put on a turbo timer in my car. I was fixing problems and doing minor adjustments. When I put everything back together and started my car again the light went on. I already started my car before this happend. I was juss fixing my wire to the e-brake. Could it be because i kept taking the neg on the battery of. I know for a fact i didn't touch any of the airbag wires. Wil my warranty cover this, even with mods in the car
-flow intake, xs bypass valve, boost gauge, and apex turbo timer?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow, thats a lot of obvious electronics tinkerin you got there. My guess is unless you go to a cool dealer, you're gonna pay for the reset. If you had just done something minor, or something more easily concealed, then you probably would have got away with it, but I doubt the're gonna ignore those mods.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to the dealer today and they reseted the computer. They said it was the fan running and the comp wasn't reading it properly. They suggested removing the turbo timer but the other mods are cool. They said if anything bad happends with the electronic then the warrenty won't cover it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts