VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about connecting a 8" Amplified Bazooka tube to my existing Monsoon system. All I added so far was XM Radio. Did anyone try this yet? Is it hard to connect? Did you hear a difference in the base? Thanks in advance. I have a 2002 Jetta.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I don't have a bazooka tube but I added a amp and sub into my existing Mosoon system it gave me enough boom boom. I ran an inline converter as the stock headunit does not come with RCA's. Farely simple job if you understand the basics of stereo installs.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
SAS baZOOkas are are nOice. A buddy of mine had two powered 8"ers in the back of his Z. A little ridiculous really. He used to like to set off car alarms by pumping bass at them.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
damn. sounds nice. I use my trunk a lot, so a bazooka tube might be a nice addition. would I have to dynamat my trunk area for this?
and what type of harness would I have to use??? thanks,

[ April 16, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just finished dynamatin' my trunk and it is a good idea. It's definately worth the money. but get either the spray or paint. the sheets have a tendency to get to hot and peel. but you should notice a difference with road noise as well as sound quality. I have a 15" solo baric in a ported box and it knocks my head around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts