VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
The seller does have a pretty good record. Its just a matter if this is the right product for you. The listing says that they come in an aluminum housing and reflector. Were you planning on taking those apart and adding them to your headlights or are you doing something completly different?

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
The seller does have a pretty good record. Its just a matter if this is the right product for you. The listing says that they come in an aluminum housing and reflector. Were you planning on taking those apart and adding them to your headlights or are you doing something completly different?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that's what I was thinking. They don't seem like they're specifically made for VW's, more of a generic thing. I think I would be looking for something that I could add to my existing headlight instead. That way I think i would have to replace a whole part of it. On the other hand, they are made my Hella, which is a good company...

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
In that case, I'd suggest you email the guy asking him for detailed pictures of the setup. So you at least have an idea what kind of project this is going to be. They come pre-wired, that can only help.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Upon further review of them, I think they are more of a seperate fog light type of thing. I am looking for something that goes in my headlight. Sorry for the confusion.

Someone want to lock this for me?

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
i would just email him, he seems to have a pretty good record, but always be careful.

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea they seem like a fog light not just the angel eye ring...at least thats what it seems like to me wouldnt hurt emailing and asking him.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i'm pretty sure they are for fog lights. someone on the tex bought those and used them as foglights. they could probably be modified to fit in the light housing but it will take a lot of work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts