VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new to forums and stuff, and kind of new to VW's as well. (Sorta. Haha) I currently drive a 1999 Mark Three Golf GL, Model A of that year, (I know they switched halfway through the year, so mine is the older one) and it is an interesting car, to say the least.
Don't get me wrong; the thing is a lot cooler than some other cars I've had, and I like how you can actually FIX things on these cars. It's an automatic, (I wanted a standard but hey, maybe there's still hope.) and the only thing aftermarket is the stereo, that I put in myself!

It has lots and lots of work that should happen on it, and it could probably use some love. I'm a University student in Ontario Canada, and the car is originally from Quebec, just like me!

I hope my stay at the Forum isn't short lived and I can get some genuine knowledge from you guys.

Cheers,

Zachary V.:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
VokeyZ
VW Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to entirely to all Volkswagen models including the Golf, Jetta, and Passat! Come join the discussion about TDI, Turbos, reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing