VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok soo i have a 85 jetta and want to put a fuba or somekind of antenna mounted on the roof and im wondering if there is much cutting involved to put the antenna on i just got a new jazz lue paint job and i dont wanna mess up the paint...soo any help would be apperiated greatly thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wanna know a good answer to this too. I regretfully got my antenna in the fender shaved off and I don't know what to do now. Good advanced planning on my part, huh?

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Im pretty sure you can get a kit from parts4vws.comdo a search on fuba antenna. Email or call them. they are really nice people, and have excellent customer service. make sure to center it really well. once you get it installed, post some pics up. Im anxious to see the new jazz blue paint job!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I kinda thought about doing like a ford focus style antenna. Up in tehf ront of the roof. I think it looks cool there. I don't really like the fuba antenna.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You could mount it with some offsets on the inner fender well... I have seen low-rider truck guys do this before just so they did not have anything distracting from their particular theme... it looks easy enough, but I guess that would be up to you!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yeah it waqs cake...just drill a hole and depending on the kit...it will fit right in...look around fro the right kit though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts