VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw it tonight. They have pics of the Accord with a lady saying stuff about it and then there's a guy translating it into german!!!!!!!!!
jon

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah , what a bunch of crap- like any respectable german would subject themselves to such an obviously inferior machine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
my god what is wrong with these people...the honda accord is like a shit box on wheels...

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
My parents had an Accord... they said it was "ok", but when I pressured them, they admitted that it was a really boring car, and even how they missed their Dodge caravan....

Truth is, Accords are like cockroaches, they are ugly, theres millions of them out there, and they are dependable enough to make it through a nuclear holocaust

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's too damn funny. My GF family all have honda's, 2002 accord, 98 civic, and 2002 CR-V. The material that the interior is made out of are real cheap. with in the first week of owning the CR-V, part of the plastic behind the back seat of ripped cause something rubbed against it.
jon

·
Registered
111 Posts
I find it funny how Honda is realizing how much people like the Euro style that they even made their "New" Accord a European styled car. That is just sad when a Japanese car company makes a Japanese car that wishes it was a Euorpean one.
I don't see why anyone wouldn't just buy a European car instead of a wannabe Euro one. Go figure!

Synthogen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts