1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
anyone got some cool things i could do because im stuck with what else to do

·
Registered
349 Posts
car looks awesome man but i would do the single round 7" grille with the upper grille spoiler. if you want to go a little further, i can give you a hookup for a carbon fiber hood. and you can get different color kevlar strands in is so it can match your car. also start shaving stuff. like the orange side markers, hatch. it makes the car look really smooth. ill be posting pics of mine as soon as i get it back from the paint booth. you could also do some smoked turnsignal lights in the front bumper. again just makes it look clean and gives it a little stealth.
oh and i am selling my strictly foreign front bumper if you want to do something like that. let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIboarder:
if it has come to the point where you are not satisfied with your car until you get something else on it, just sell it dude<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't agree with this. IMO sometimes you start getting boried with what you have, but you still love the car and would like to try something new. That's when you start replacing what you have with new stuff. Then sell your old stuff to help with the cost!! Like i said that's IMO.
jon

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea single rounds would be bad ass. possibly some deep dish wheels?? i like the wheels u have on now though. i don't remember if u had much interior work done to your car. possibly touch some things up inside the car to get a different look. good luck. i'll cya around the circuit sometime soon. the weekends have been sorta shitty the last few weeks i haven't really gone down there.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing some better resolution shots of your dub. I know you gave us a link on some other thread but the pics weren't that great quality.

Watch'ya'think?

·
Registered
37 Posts
well first of all i have shaved stuff and i want to keep my side turn signals but i am intrested in getin a rs front bumper from strictly foreign

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
I don't agree with this. IMO sometimes you start getting boried with what you have, but you still love the car and would like to try something new. That's when you start replacing what you have with new stuff. Then sell your old stuff to help with the cost!! Like i said that's IMO.
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree with jon. Even after I have done everything to my car that I want to do, I will still love driving it. I will enjoy what I have. but if I was tired of the look of it, I woul dupdate it with new parts

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have plenty of pics just not on the computer yet but as soon as i can get them i will give u guys them...thanx for the comments...im thinkin of doin corbeau seats and i have a fiberglass dash almost done so i think im on the right track...dont u think

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
well, i am kindof with Jon and Brian on this one. but thats just my opinion and if you dont love to drive it, then maybe like 2.0 16v Jetta. but thats just me. or maybe a scirocco! that is a great project car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts