VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently joined a company called Fusions Edge. It is a distributor for a supplement company called BIO-GENIX. What I do is represent the company and I am in charge of business to business relationships for Bio-Genix and people who sell the product.

My point to posting on vwforum about this is that I have been apart of this site for a couple years and I want to throw it out there that I can get you the products at my discount straight from the company. I will be posting a discount code in this thread for you guys to type in and a link for purchasing.

There is a little info on the supplements straight from the website. (BioGenix Sports OptimizationBio-Genix) If you guys have any questions on the products or on purchasing the product please shoot me an email.

By the way the electrolyte supplement is bomb for hangovers. :chug: I have used it for that purpose once:K:.

Here is my email for contact.

[email protected] here is also another way of email contact. [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have recently joined a company called Fusions Edge. It is a distributor for a supplement company called BIO-GENIX. What I do is represent the company and I am in charge of business to business relationships for Bio-Genix and people who sell the product.

My point to posting on vwforum about this is that I have been apart of this site for a couple years and I want to throw it out there that I can get you the products at my discount straight from the company. I will be posting a discount code in this thread for you guys to type in and a link for purchasing.

There is a little info on the supplements straight from the website. (BioGenix Sports OptimizationBio-Genix) If you guys have any questions on the products or on purchasing the product please shoot me an email.

By the way the electrolyte supplement is bomb for hangovers. :chug: I have used it for that purpose once:K:.

Here is my email for contact.

[email protected] here is also another way of email contact. [email protected]
I can't get you bruh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts