VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing through the VW website, playing all the new little games and checking the '04's out, when it hit me.....I'm a huge dork. I'mnot planning on buying a new dub for at least 2 or 3 years, but here I am, checking out all the cool little changes. Anyone else do this?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you go to the engineeringing section and read through the engine stuff, you take a quiz at the end. Then you can download a certificate for a "doctrate in engineythings" VWoA is off their rocker...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
yup i do that a lot! i'm soo pissed that they get the 20th ae cluster in the 04's!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
yup i do that a lot! i'm soo pissed that they get the 20th ae cluster in the 04's!!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm pissed they have that sweet ass lookin trunk lid on the '04 jettas!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
now will the prices on those newly added parts drop once the mk5s come out?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
now will the prices on those newly added parts drop once the mk5s come out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope so!!! i really want a body kit but don't want to throw out all the cash for one. i also want the 20th ae cluster and dash pieces.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts