VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all
looking at this stage 1 nitrous kit, only 600 bucks. anyone have this? know what kind of boost i can add without busting my shit? also....can it be tied into the rpm's, so that there is always a steady stream of nitrous coming out, and its not like a sudden boost thing? know what im talking about?
any help appreciated

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matterof8th:
hey all
looking at this stage 1 nitrous kit, only 600 bucks. anyone have this? know what kind of boost i can add without busting my shit? also....can it be tied into the rpm's, so that there is always a steady stream of nitrous coming out, and its not like a sudden boost thing? know what im talking about?
any help appreciated
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
whatyear is your car. If it's digifant you can't run much nitrous because they run too leen. and you don't really wannahave it on all the time. I don't know that it'll husr the engine but it'll get real expensiv really quick. And if you're gonna spend the money to refill the bottle akll the time you might as well do a turbo or somthing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts