1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
buddy of mine has the purple set. he loves them. slightly more stiff then factory.. and hes been running them for 4 years now.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i ran poly everything on my jetta when i had it static.. now with air i run the mkv style top hat / bushings BUT.. everything is poly.

i never had these though being i had a set of brand new ones laying around when i did the coils years back. BUT.. i would say.. upgrade to poly. :)

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
alot of people dont know about them.. i suggest them all the time to kids who want me to install coils for them.. and theyre like really? they make poly strut bushings? where!?

youd be surprised.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
i didnt know they made these either.. going to be putting these in soon, along with control arm bushings...again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Were they worth the money? I was considering going with the race black ones because I'm planning to spend a lot of my summer autocrossing and at the drag strip.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the purple ones are totally worth the money. oem replacement mounts are $50. these are $65 and are poly and not gonna smush so easy

If you are racing then the black ones would be better. the purple are about 25% stiffer I think I saw.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts