Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found em on ebay for $78

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well her stock black ones are fading, and she really likes turn signal mirrors, and she's already seen what these look like and wants them. Ain't my car, i don't think they're all that bad, but they could be better. But back to the original question, anyone got a report card on these things?

·
Registered
141 Posts
if she has power mirrors then dont play around with new ones, get what's on there, if she doesnt have power mirrors go for it and post a pic of how they look

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sux i talked to the seller of these and they're only available in Yellow and Blue, have to get yellow to try and stay legal, people with blue have been getting busted left and right.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Not sure about all other states, but colors like red, blue, green and the like in "extra curricular lighting" are magnets for a ticket.

I've got a freidn who is a cop who will nail people for tireflys or those hood mister lights if they represent any public safety colors.

In NJ...

Red = Police, Fire and EMS vehicles
Blue = Volunteers EMS & Fire
Green = Incodent Command

He'd let you go on amber (yellows), probably orange too. I doubt purple would pass though, as it's not a "standard" color.

It also depends on the officer. My friend can be and is known to be a real prick when he's working. Some friend huh!

·
Registered
40 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Derek:
[QB]Well her stock black ones are fading, \QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you could paint them the same color as the car....that would look a lil cleaner imo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts