VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to post again-

For all of those who where waiting for Direct Port Programming...it is NOW HERE at APTuning. No longer do you have to solder out your stock chip- all the programs are now placed onto your factory chip.

FREE TRIAL! Call the shop for details.

ATTENTION: 20th Anniversary OWNERS
APR Stage III is now available for the GTI 20th AE.

The 290hp (pump gas) Stage III is now available for the 2003 GTI 20th Anniversary Edition.

Check out our site for Direct Port: http://www.aptuning.com/apr_directport.html

or APR's site: http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/directport.html

Call the shop for complete details or send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Early fall time i'll be calling you guys. I was planning on doing it down at H2O this year with the show special... but would like to support you guys since you sponser us.
jon

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jon ~ thank you for supporting the local guys! If you haven't, sign up for our product of the week newsletter. It will keep you informed of all the upcoming specials, including any APR specials. I didn't get to go to H2O fest, but I heard the line up was incredible for chips. What do you expect when a hundred people want something now?

Sleepy ~ A VR6 chip is in the works, but it will take some time however.

Yesterday was the first burn and it was great. 12 minutes 47 seconds. And it will only get faster.

[ August 08, 2003: Message edited by: Emily ]

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sleepyhead:
to bad you guys don't have it for the VR6's :-(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed...the day the VR chip comes out I'm there! Till then I'll I can do is wait. Emily did APR give APT a release date?

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sleepyhead:
to bad you guys don't have it for the VR6's :-(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, too bad.
I'm just teasing ya! ........sort of

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I hope there will be more options like that for the VR6, as I really like the new VR6's are and will be coming out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awsome stuff! I was the first one done at APTuning. Tom had a very minor problem installing a driver, but after he got that down, 13 minutes later, I was chipped!

HIGHLY reccomend to nayone wanting to get this done!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Diddy:
...HIGHLY reccomend to anyone wanting to get this done!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here... Got it done at W'fest. It makes the CAI sound so much more sexier.

PSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tffff
PSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH
tffff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts