1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:

The April Pic of the Month Contest!

This months theme is "April Photoshoped Phools"

Let's see who here has what it takes to photoshop their perfect Dub to life. Since today is April fools day, let's make this month's competition about your Dream build and "fool everyone" with your Dub.

Please take a picture of your car and commence to drop it, bling it, Donk it, paint it, make it OEM+, OEMPlush, VIP stylz, add tint and stickers, whatever is your DREAM DUB let's see it!

We want to see some creative and inspirational Designs!

And NOT like this please....

Thread and Prizes below!
There are only a few rules and regulations:

1.Please only post pictures of your vehicle that you legally own. All other pictures will be deleted, local dubbers or the actual owner of the vehicle you posted may come to your home and kick your a**, and potentially result in the user being banned from the site. (In other words NO POSERS PLEASE!)

2.Moderators and Administrators “may” request additional information about a car to check validity of the claim it is in fact YOUR vehicle.

3.Submit pictures by posting them into this thread where moderators and Admin will select their top 10 pictures and we will post a official poll thread starting on April 26th and running until the End of the month for all members to vote for their favorite.

4.Only post pictures of VW vehicles for entry into the contest.

5.ONLY ONE PICTURE OF YOUR CAR.

6.IF YOU OWN MULTPILE DUBS PLEASE LIMIT YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO ONE PICTURE PER MONTH.

7.Be aware that by submitting a photo for this contest you may be contacted by GTImotorsports.com to use that photo for promotional purposes and/or to be displayed on their website.

8.No mod list is needed, the picture will stand alone for judging.(engine bays shots and interior shots COUNT for your ONE PHOTO SUBMISSION)

9.Be creative, have fun, don’t get arrested trying to park on a historical landmark to get the shot.

10.DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

and now for the good stuff:

GTIMOTORSPORTS.COM is offering great prizes again!

This month we will be competing for generous prizes!!!

1st Place- MK4 5 or 6 speed shifhter http://www.gtimotorsports.com/product/VW-shifter-w-chrome-lining/Default.aspx

2nd place- MK5 Black Grille and Trunk Emblems http://www.gtimotorsports.com/product/MK5-Grille-Trunk-Emblems-Black-Gloss/Default.aspx

3rd Place- $25.00 Gift Card http://www.gtimotorsports.com/product/-GTIMOTORSPORTS-GIFT-CARDS/Default.aspx

With so much at stake we hope to see some amazing Photochoped photos for this! Let's see the best Photoshoped/Dream Dub photos that VWforum can cook up!

Entrants must be in by April 25th 6:00p CST. Look for the voting poll to open in the general VW discussion forum on April 26th.

let's see those quality "enhanced shots!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
would you like a picture of the car before then after we photoshop it? and noob question for the 1-3 tbd means to be discussed?

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you like a picture of the car before then after we photoshop it? and noob question for the 1-3 tbd means to be discussed?
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

yes please submit a before and after if you can and TBD is To be decided (i have to wait to hear back from our awesome sponsor GTIMotorsports.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
do we have to write out exactly what we did to the car?

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
As part-time moderator of this forum, I declare that given the nature of this particular photo contest, more than one AFTER picture is allowed with a maximum of 3 ANGLES. It is imperative that on a "dream" car or a car that is severely changed on different body panels that we see what really constitutes someones dream dub.

My submission follows this post..

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Uncanny Valley is originally a concept from robotics but has since been applied elswhere to describe the unnerving almost nauseating feeling humans get when they cannot figure the reality or nature of something.

Your photo bothers me in that way:D

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
hmmmm what if u dont have photoshop lololol :rolleyes:

ill figure something out and try to submit sumthing epic this month.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my gti ^.^

yeah 1st time i enter so shoot me if i did it wrong :)
some info of my car: hoester stg 3, k04 turbo,3'downpipe, and ends with 2x 2.'5 r32 exhaust, silverstar coils and powerflex and more under car...

i posted 2 pictures 1 from the summer i won norwegians nicest car and 1 from the end of last summer when i bought keskin rims:)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=102057 <--- the car's photoshoot in sweden ^^,

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
BEFORE.

AFTER.:K:

Badgless, yello lights, side turn delete, borbet's, eyelids, 16v emblem,pvw sticker, smoked front signals.

BEFORE.

AFTER. haha jk

HAHAHA

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.