VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question for the group. Does anyone know of an Audi S-3 here in the states? I was stationed overseas for the last 5 years, and got a good chance to look at a few of these Audi Hot Hatches while I was there, and loved them. I just got finished reading an article in EUROPEAN CAR that mentiond a DTM Modified S 3 that put out 380 hp in modified form. Too F**k'n cool!! tHANK'S FOR THE HELP!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
yes, in washington (west coast one) there is an audi A3 (H&R car) and a nagaro blue S3. both owners live in Bellevue. the A3 is slow, the S3 on the other hand....yeah. my brother and a guy that work with him are the only 2 people i know that have seen the S3, and it was very recent. but the Dark blue A3 is old news to all the PacNW VW guys.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I haven't seen any S3's around me, but i did see an S8 the other week.
jon

·
Registered
175 Posts
s3's arent sold here but you can bring them yourself with a big enough cash pile!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes,I'm stationed at Ft. Bragg in 3/504 PIR, your brother will know what unit that is..
If the guy haS A REAL S-3, he's lucky. I was stationed in Italy, and one of the local nationals drove one that was screaming yellow. I tried to keep up with one coming south on the Brenner Pass, but had to slow doun at 105 mph. These cars are cool, but the Army dosn't pay me a bundle of cash... so I have to make do with my GTI...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts