VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the pictures at the college sucked donkey D, but the middleschool shots turned out pretty good so i'm using that.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well it wasn't my camera or I would have known. The girl who took the pictures forgot to take the setting off so we might have a reshoot soon if she can figure that out. I need to get a camera. Mine broke when me and the gf were having a pillow fight a while back ;)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
well i see its gona be hard to beat tom here with his shot..

so you`v got somthing to beat here : P
you guys are lucky and unlucky my original plan fell through. i was trying to get my friend to dress up like a slutty school girl and take pictures infront of a school, but she got too busy getting ready to go back to school.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well.. i hope for your sake you took that shot on the highest resoulution you can take with your camera, woulda been a realy nice poster or somthing!

·
Registered
178 Posts
So lets look at this for a moment. This is a PICTURE thread for August. There are 5 pages, 68 comments (69 counting mine) and only 4 pictures?! Less talking in class and lets get some pictures up here. Come on people, anymore talking and you'll get detention. :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
: P well.. sitting on the fence alittle.. probably gona post tomorrow.. but i wonder how the peoples holding this contest would feel if somone thats not living in the us would manage to win this contest.. ; P

(not that i ever think i would manage this though : P) but incase there is annyone else out there wondering abaout the same thing

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
It's the truth! Normally I have terrible Iphone pics :(
And it was a legitimate pillow fight at the time... no dirty business lol
woah woah woah, how did you have a pillow fight with your woman, and NOT have dirty business? you sir fail....

·
Registered
781 Posts
First off... alteredcustoms... I like that picture a lot. You have me wanting to color my wheels something now... And it makes me want low :( I saved that pic to my other Jetta pictures though. I like it a lot!

woah woah woah, how did you have a pillow fight with your woman, and NOT have dirty business? you sir fail....
Second off... It was when my parents were home and they were always really watchful when we were in school. My mom didn't want me to have an unexpected child. lol AND that was what the trip home was for :)
We both lived in the woods down back roads about 20 minutes from each other so there was plenty of places to pull over ;)
We will have been together for 5 years in October!

·
Registered
781 Posts
So lets look at this for a moment. This is a PICTURE thread for August. There are 5 pages, 68 comments (69 counting mine) and only 4 pictures?! Less talking in class and lets get some pictures up here. Come on people, anymore talking and you'll get detention. :cool:
Oh yea... and an I aloud to talk since I posted a picture? :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Oh yea... and an I aloud to talk since I posted a picture? :p
Just like in school, once you've completed your assignment, you can talk quietly. we just talk quietly a lot lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
First off... alteredcustoms... I like that picture a lot. You have me wanting to color my wheels something now... And it makes me want low :( I saved that pic to my other Jetta pictures though. I like it a lot!
Nice, Yea im a photo editing whore lol, but far from a pro like some people...

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.