Vote for your Favorite Picture of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Vote Now, all members of the site have a vote!!!

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:

The August Pic of the Month Contest!

Theme this month is "Back to School"

We asked that you take a picture of your car including something that says "Back to School" to you, that can mean it is a pic of it parked in front of your College/High School sign, near a Campus, your car with a beautiful lady wearing a school girl outfit, you standing next to it wearing your old Starter jacket wtih your favorite college on it (yes i had a georgetown one...), or just a pic of it parked next to a local campus.

Here are your entrants!

1. CUPC4KE

2. Teejaybee

3. Inferno990

4. Tom5191

5. alteredcustoms

6. Ryanandrew88

7. Moshua

8. BillyMagnum

9. Noobdelux

10. Fubardub

Oh yeah, and if you made the poll,
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

lf you didn't make it you photo was not given as an IMG link and I could not get it to format properly, submit again next month!
Kthxbi

This month I am sure we will be competing for VERY generous prizes provided by GTIMOTORSPORTS.COM as always!!!

1st- $50 Gift Certificate

2nd- $25 Gift certificate

3rd- T-Shirt -No pic, sorry

The poll will remain open for voting until August 31st.

NOW IT"S YOUR TURN TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

The next submission thread will open on the 1st of September, LOOK FOR IT in this forum.

The Picture of the month will be featured on the homepage during for the following month and be entered in a drawing with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change from Quaker State.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well... I thought most of us were old enough to be in college. But I believe most of them are in middle school :p
And apparently Teejay hates books... and Cupcake likes her colors!

·
Registered
278 Posts
haha, back to school just always reminds me of school supply shopping. i was going to fill my engine bay full of pencils, but that wouldnt have went so well with my car contrast...and would have cost a lot more. :]

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
id love to see what im voting for picture wise..
sorry i didnt get in on this guys.. ive had a rough past few weeks.. and.. well.
the mk4 jetta is up for sale..

you should buy it.
im done with mk4's.. if this goes.. btw guys.

·
Registered
781 Posts
id love to see what im voting for picture wise..
sorry i didnt get in on this guys.. ive had a rough past few weeks.. and.. well.
the mk4 jetta is up for sale..

you should buy it.
im done with mk4's.. if this goes.. btw guys.
Sorry you've been having troubles :(
Are you still wanting to stay in the VW scene? I hope you stay around the forum!

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
mk5 gti 2door 2.0t
or audi s4 b5 platform

im going to look at a 2007 gti 2.0t with 30k on it tomorrow.
chipped, r32 rear bumper, black magic pearl, r32 style apr exhaust, fully loaded, leather seats, and coils installed basically bone stock for 16k.

we'll see what happens.

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
umm diddent you forget one? : P
Sorry, as i said above "lf you didn't make it you photo was not given as an IMG link and I could not get it to format properly, submit again next month! "

Only 10 people fit in the poll as well, we have a poll every month, please submit again and make sure to use a IMG code when you post pics.

That being said, I figured out a way to steal your image and process it so it formatted though and pulled my submission to add you. Good luck.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Your car looks awesome Alteredcustoms, but you need to polish your headlights. Those things are nasty lol.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
bump for me finally getting 1 vote and for me looking at a 81 caddy tomorrow might be a restore =]
lucky bastard. I've been looking to get a diesel caddy or 2dr rabbit in the near future and get rid of my mk4.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yeah im going to look at it in the morning if im understanding the dealer said back brakes are locked up but that can be easy fix with new hardware but gotta give the offer i doubt anyone will buy it with the condition its in so 1,1k is worth it with a spare transmission lol

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
hell if the back brakes are locked up, while you're at it you might as well do an axle flip and rear disk swap.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your car looks awesome Alteredcustoms, but you need to polish your headlights. Those things are nasty lol.
Lol They dont look to bad I just think its how the picture processed when i uploaded it, it turned out darker than it should have.... But yea I def need new headlights...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts