VW Forum banner

Vote for your Favorite Picture of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I have yet to look into the price tag of a disk swap. I'm hopin it's not too bad, I hate drums. The axle flip is free if you have a welder or are friends with a welder :D lol.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
find a 16v scirocco and take the rear disks, axle stubs, proportion valves and maybe the brake booster. usually they pop up in vortex classifieds for $100 for the swap.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i went and looked at it and it needs a tranny they dont say it does but why would they give a spare tranny with it? back brakes are locked up , i said ill pass ima finish my mk5 rabbit then find a mk1 later on it was hard to say no since i offered 800 and he said yes but i dont want to spend 500+ just to get it running,

·
Registered
172 Posts
i wish i could get placed in one of these lol i will trust me should be painting my rabbit soon to get rid of the primer hood and that junk

·
Registered
94 Posts
alteredcustoms ftw.lol Hey Brandon hows it going I was going to vote for tom but I want that motor from you lol.
Hey Andi nice too see you finally went somewhere other than vortex and you better hurry up someone is coming today to look at the motor...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
WoW! Everytime there is a picture of the month poll I see alot of new faces voting.... I only hope these new faces are going to be active members and not people's friends joining the forum just to vote. If that's the case, that shit's weak... just my $ .02

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
WoW! Everytime there is a picture of the month poll I see alot of new faces voting.... I only hope these new faces are going to be active members and not people's friends joining the forum just to vote. If that's the case, that shit's weak... just my $ .02
My thoughts exactly.

I think for voting you should have a 5 post count minimum to prevent that kinda thing from happening.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I honestly think the site should send a inbox message to everyone giving them the link to come vote for picture of the month maybe you will get 499 people to vote instead of 25 to 30...

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I see about 2 newbs that voted, but i hope it actually spurs them to stick around and post.

and we tried the mass email route, sh1t did't work...

21 - 40 of 54 Posts