VW Forum banner

Vote for your Favorite Picture of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ill stick around, I am mainly on vortex and a local forum and alteredcustoms told me about vwforum about a month and half ago at a meet and I just was looking through my wallet and seen that I wrote the link down, so I decided to look it up and join and plus I always have extra parts im trying to sell

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
this forum is much more laid back. rarely do you see random posts, picture whoring, ect. even when a new person posts that is obviously "new" to the scene, we dont chase them away.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Isn't there a way to find out if a new person is from the same area or if it was even at the same computer? If someone ever stooped to that to win then they have no faith in their car :(

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Isn't there a way to find out if a new person is from the same area or if it was even at the same computer? If someone ever stooped to that to win then they have no faith in their car :(
Yeah, IP addresses can be tracked and would be an INSTANT BAN if i found out it occurred.

Sept Submission thread will be up today!

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
I actually paid various people to sign on and sabotage the photo of the month contest because I could not be entered. You're all welcome.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts