VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get rid of my automatic transmission on my 98' Jetta Wolfsburg! I wanted to know if anyone can help me out and list everything that I will need to convert the slow auto to a fast 5 speed. I want to eventually add a ATP Stage 2 Turbo but first want to convert the transmission. I do not want to simply just buy a new car because I have a lot of work done to the body and interior, so serious replies only. Thanks ahead of time for the help because the engine will be THE project of the summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to get rid of my automatic transmission on my 98' Jetta Wolfsburg! I wanted to know if anyone can help me out and list everything that I will need to convert the slow auto to a fast 5 speed. I want to eventually add a ATP Stage 2 Turbo but first want to convert the transmission. I do not want to simply just buy a new car because I have a lot of work done to the body and interior, so serious replies only. Thanks ahead of time for the help because the engine will be THE project of the summer.
Did you figure anything out man?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts