VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to find just about every performane part I've looked for...the only thing I cant seem to find is a turbo kit for my '92 (B3) Passat. Anyone have any advice? I'd really appreciate it. Right now its still got the stock 2.0L V4 in it...and it'll still only be a 2.0L v4 when Im done, but it'll be anything but stock. I'll post pictures when I start work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops...almost forgot..its a 16V. hehe. Sorry bout that...thats why I've been having problems finding one.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Maybe you could swap in a 1.8T (20V)?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it looks like the solution is going to be rebuilding an engine in the basement for a few months cause I dont even think that the B3 engine is turbo ready...if it is, I havent found a turbo out there. Anyway, I'll be putting a Zex nos system in there, so I dont think my current 100k miles V4 would be too thrilled about that. Oh well, looks like my project just got a little more interesting. All in all, looks like I'll be dumping about 6G into a car that isnt worth more than 1/3 of that, lol. Im committed to this car though, so Im gonna make the best of it. The new engine will probably end up pushing like 300 horses without the nitrous kit though, closer to 375 with it...we'll see how it comes along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts