VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's 11:40 on sunday night and i'm to tired explain what all went on. It was a great time. Everyone should try and make it down next year. Here are a couple of pics from the show. More to follow when i'm awake!!

jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing much.

Here's one more. He got the dash done Sat. morning, and his friend drove it down from PA. He entered into the Top Dawg class. Don't know if he won or not.

jon

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
We got back suday night around 7:00. The show was great. I had lots of fun looking at the nice dubs. It was nice meeting dave and jon too-I saw 2 other vwf guys talking to dave and jon at hooters, but didn't meet them (mark and someone else?). I found out what was up with my windows, power locks and interior lights (remote control, trunk light too). It was one of the fuses. #13 I think. I replaced it saturday after the bbq, and it blew again. So I figured it was something to do with the computer. I got home sunday night, changed the fuses again, and it worked. Hopefully it will keep working. So eventhough my windows didn't work the whole weekend, I had a great time. I'll put pictues up once I update my website-that could be a while til I do that.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nice pics, ill def. have to make it there next year.. lookin forward to more of those pics! how was the bbq and friday and sat. night by the way?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bbq was O.K., the food sucked and expensive, but it was fun just to hang out and look at everyone's car. Now about friday night, db said he tried to call my cell but i never got a call from him (he claims that he dialed the right number but got someone else
), i ended up hanging with some guys that were part of NGP (well they all had stickers on their cars that said NGP) and headed back to the hotel early cause i was dead tired. Sat. was the bbq and we just hanged out there all day, sat night we all met at hooters,

(everyone standing in front of the silver gti on the right is my car with db parked just to the right of me, also db should have some pics of the gathering.) the whole parking lot was filled with dubs. after that we ate and drove around a little bit. Sunday was the show. once i get the rest of the pics uploaded tonight i'll post and explain what all happened later.
jon

[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They weather was perfect. Sunny and a high in the mid 70's both days.
jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are 6 pictures

Here's project X from 1552.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are six more...

This dog has a H2O sticker stuck on it's back!!!

jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nice pics! like the gray jetta. cool color.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
King Homer was going to be coming back today. They stayed down sunday night too and Him and Marge where going shopping at the outlets. I would think he would start posting Tom.
jon

·
Registered
10 Posts
The pic of the Gray 1552 Jetta looks nice, even though its not done. I cant wait till they finish that beast.

-wp

·
Registered
32 Posts
well my car is up here it's the montana green gti and i'm working on if i'm putting on a big bore abd down pipe..thanks jon see you at carslie

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
silverGTI glad you got that fixed

dubwink sad to see that you missed out
Check out all the pics here http://www.vwforum.com/h2o

GLgod weather was prrrrrrrrrfect!!

DropTopVeeDub ME KING HOMER, ME BACK!!

dirtjumpwill still plexi in the back yet!

Here are db's top 5:

1st - 84' Rabbit Elbitrevnoc

2nd - MK3 w/ the new V6 stuffed inside

3rd - VWF's Boosted Bora

4th - RM Design's Corrado

5th - Silver Rabbit Truck

Read get all the pics and movie teaser right here http://www.vwforum.com/h2o

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Alright I got a picture of my car on this site now!It was great meeting everyone in person there,see you all in the spring for the import show at carsl. P.A. .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts