VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to hear that. at lease your OK!! have any pics of it??
jon

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
wait, let me guess, she was ASIAN! damn women drivers! always fucking everything up! wel, sry to hear that man but i hope you are ok, and pics, i want to see some pics if you can. thanks and good luck with the fixins.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea i got the stock grill and bumper back on today and my friend in my club that does body work says its a easy fix, so i think i mite jus wait untill the end of winter before putting it back on. thanks for everyones concerns and all. im not letting it slow down the progress of the project :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea last nite i was cruisen home from the pool hall and i was getten on a on ramp for the highway. the on ramp is 2 lanes that merge into 1. so i was cruisen with the speed of the rest of the traffic and was in the process of merging when some dumb bitch cut me off and ran me off the road. my drivers side of my car clipped a pile of snow which f'd up my front bumper. :-( i sorta ramped over top of it. but i was able to continue driven to chase down the bitch and honk my air horns at her and give the the friendly hand gesture. but this morning i took off my bumper and assessed the damage.
i lost 2 parts of the mesh grill inserts, one foglite that sits ressessed in the bumper and my turnsignal that was molded in sorta become unmolded and i have a decent sized crack in the bumper. so i have the stock bumper back on and im taken the razor bumper down to my friends house today to see when he can fix it. so my nite last nite was jus a little shitty.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That sucks. These plastic mesh insterts are very very cheap so you are lucky there. Hope you car recovers soon from this incident.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea thanks for everyones concerns, my car sorta looks like a cop car now.. i have a black stock front bumper and grill on it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yeah man i agree, glad your ok. and damn them women drivers! atleast the damage isnt too ad though!

·
Registered
324 Posts
As I see it, messed up cars just give you the chance to redo things you would have done different and now have the excuse to! Still sucks though, sorry man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts