VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, new guy here, just wondering if any of you guys know where the giant vw salvage yard is in Bath, PA. I noticed veedubgolf97 is from there. I'm sure you've been to the place. Could you tell me the name of it and such? Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
well, thats my home town boys!!! the place is called L&T enterprises. it is on airport road, the same road as lehigh valley international airport.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks man. I can't wait to check it out. Have you been there before? Are the prices fair? Duckdub, where in Mech. do you live? I live right off of GoodHope road in a neighborhood called Turnberry across from Creekview park.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
yeah, i've been there quite a few times... i'm on a first name basis with the owner. prices are ok... sometimes you do better sometimes not. but overall they know their dubs and wont rip you off!

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up guys i'm also from around the same area and new to this board. I'm from Easton, Pa and have also hear A LOT about L & T I have an appointment out there Wednesday to hopefully get my A/C and Heating fixed. I think my blower is shot because I get no air at all.

Any way my question is this: How does it work out there at L & T do you tell them what you want and they get it for you or do they let you out on the yard to take a look for yourself?

I have a few odd ball things I need that I might try and grab while i'm there if they have em.

Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
no clue

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
First welcome to the forum! L&T is pretty good I used to get a lot of parts for my A2 there. They have a lot of common parts in the warehouse so if you need a door handle or a windshield wiper motor you get call them up and they can pull it for you. I would recommend them. They also have a small used car lot.

L & T Enterprizes
(610) 264-9191
6220 Airport Rd
Allentown, PA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts