VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another night out and me and my bud drove seperate cars..red light, he pulls up next to me smilin like he wants to race so we do it. green light hits and boom im gone, he's spinnin while im rollin and he never caught up, so for all you who think that 2.0's are slow, think twice. and oh yeah, no NOS!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Your boy probably doesn't know how to drive his 1.8T!

[ June 16, 2003: Message edited by: Allure ]

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allure:
You boy probably doesn't know how to drive his 1.8T!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA,
I was talking to el carbon about this yesterday and I have to agree with Allure!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
ya he probably doesn't know how to launch the car properly and he most likely forgot to shut off the traction control!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was 2 wheel drive and yes he isnt up to my level of driving but he is still a decent driver, i don't know if he had the traction control on or not, we do this all the time and i beat him most of the times and i can stick with him on the highway but with nos i pull away.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
HAHA,
I was talking to el carbon about this yesterday and I have to agree with Allure!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Leave me out of this Raf.

I agree with Anthony on the Launch part, but the traction control would only help in this case. Think about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts