VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Passat was in VW garage for three weeks for a bent valve. It was covered by warranty and it took three freaking weeks. I got it back Monday and I noticed my washer fluid pump, my climate control system, my rear defroster, and my charging ports all are inoperative. The defroster took thirty minutes this morning to defrost my rear windshield and my charging port lights up my charger but the light is barely visible it's dim and it won't charge my phone.

The dealership has taken their sweet time with the repair and are telling me they never touched the electrical system so they aren't taking We argue and bicker and get on each other's nerves but we can't stand being without each other for these inoperative functions. He told me I need to drop the car off as he needs ample time to diagnose the issue. It took him an hour to tell me it was an electrical issue.

They won't give me a loaner car, instead want to charge me $38/day for a rental. I have spoken to the shop manager and have gotten nowhere. Should I call Volkswagen directly?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts