VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my car is pretty much done on the looks end of the spectrum, and I really need to back that up with some power in the engine bay. I have been sitting around trying to think of what I could do to my car to get some gains inpower and torque, and can't really think of anything shy of throwing on a Turbo or Super. Right now I have a Garret chip, neuspeed short ram intake and the Thermal exhaust. Throw out some ideas for me so I can start making her show worthy before the end of teh summer. Oh, and if you have any links or company that go with specific mods so I can do some research, let me know those too.

-Thanks

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
here you go. Turn2 VR6 Aluminum Crank Pulley-"The Turn2 pulley will give you 3-4 wheel hp, increased throttle response, faster revs and a butter smooth drive train." here is the link: PARTS4VWS.com
Quaife Limited-slip Differential: LINK
VR6 Lightened Flywheel: LINK

welp, check them out. I would def go with the Quaife diff (if I had the money). hope these links help. parts4vws.com kick ass-good customer service.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dont know much about vr's but i know that parts4vws is awesome. they are great people and you get free m&m's with every order

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Neuspeed just started making a pulley kit which claims 5 HP in the top end. Also, you could get into more exhaust components. You could do headers, high flow cat, etc. Also, there is the ABD Big Bore.

Hope I helped!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I heard that EIP tuning has a better Limited slip diff. than the quaife. Just wondering if anybody has either installed on their car. thinking of doing that as my next mod.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i say cams, flywheel, and unorthodox pullys. thats like 10-15 hp with all of them and some good tq. too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts