VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I just got back from San D. cuz I was working down there. Anyway, I was cruzin in the rents s2000 and took it on some back roads in a really posh neighborhood. I pull up to a stop sign and a Black Ferrari F360 modena spyder pulls up behind me... Oh yeah! SO I decide to floor it off the stop to see what this guys got, keep in mind the s2000 is still fast as hell (5.5 0-60). The Ferrari had to stop to so at first I was cruizin about 95 with nobody around me. I look back at the road and then at teh rear view again about 10 seconds later and there's mister Modena sucked on my bumper like a Hoover. We cruize for a while toppin at about 110 and then bam, he drops gears and just flys by me at like 140 and thats the last time I see him, I swear to god that car was a rocket. I mean like I said, the s2000 is by no means slow, it can smoke most cars, so to get annihilated like I was standing still just shows what 250k can buy. I had wood for line an hour afterwards. SHEESH!!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
man, thats great! i really wish i could do that. thats totally bitchen man! glad you had some fun and some wood! haha you sick bastered.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimmayGTi:
...i really wish i could do that... you had some fun and some wood!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um... ok Timothy.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
no, i didnt mean it like that. awwww f|_|ck. well, what i was saying is i wish iu could mess around with a car like that. and i found it funny that he had wood. yeah, ok. so no that i have dug the hole deaper, i am just going to stop.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha i think you guys are focusing on the wrong part of the story

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
So now that's 2 VWF members that raced sick cars in the past few days...why don't any of the nice cars around here try to race me? Must be scared of me!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I got a 355F1 to do a wicked burnout next to me once... Drool all over the steering wheel. That guy was cool. most Ferrari owners are wussy buttmunches who pamper the car to death.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
damn, you guys are lucky. I've only had a Motor Cycle do a wheelie next to me while we were doing 60mph. oh and a low rider truck bounce up and down scrapping at around 50mph.
jon

·
Registered
19 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheBoraDJ:
I had wood for line an hour afterwards. SHEESH!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know exactly what you are talking about ... after racing my friends 93 RX-7 Twin-Turbo ... and spanking just about every car in richmond ... its funny trying to see all the honda boys try and show off what they dont have

·
Registered
125 Posts
these dudes from brooklyn are famous for riding there crotch-rockets, on a wheelie doin about 55, the whole strip of the parkway, crazy, i gotta catch em w/ my camera one day

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its no wonder I got worked, look at the specs of both cars!
Ferrari-

400hp/380 lbs. torque
Top speed- 190
0-60: 4.6

Honda S2000-

240hp/153 lbs. of torque (weak sauce)
0-60: 5.5
1/4 mile: 14.1

notto mention one is a v8 and one is a 4 banger

[ June 30, 2003: Message edited by: TheBoraDJ ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
that sounds awesome, i would love to have even seen one of those go that fast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts