VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I like that a lot better than the Outkast version, I always thought the song was too generic and corny. Funny how the one person commented to that video about how he took a great song and turned it into a childish lulabye when that version is so more more musically involved than the Outkast version. Idiots.... I always skip over this song when it comes up on the CD.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I like both versions. If you want to get technical, this guys version is alot more muscially simple than the Outkast's original. The progression is very standard. Take away the vocals from this and I would say it sounds like a Goo Goo Dolls song or about 10 diff Ryan Adams' songs I know of. But I still like it. :)

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Handeye said:
I like both versions. If you want to get technical, this guys version is alot more muscially simple than the Outkast's original. The progression is very standard. Take away the vocals from this and I would say it sounds like a Goo Goo Dolls song or about 10 diff Ryan Adams' songs I know of. But I still like it. :)
THis guy's version is more simple? The Outkast version is three chords simply stummed, at least he make the three simple chords sound a bit more interesting. This guy's vocals seem more complex too. both versions arent that complex but I think Outkasts version is simpler

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Handeye said:
Take away the vocals from this and I would say it sounds like a Goo Goo Dolls song or about 10 diff Ryan Adams' songs I know of. But I still like it. :)
ageed. this version was pretty good.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Dangum! Grizzle Adams has a hell of a voice. I also really like it.

Jon

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
mk-4gasm said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:
Where can I buy that CD, I loved it!!!
what happened to people saying that? The guy isnt metallica or someone whose ok to steal from because they are rich assholes.[/b]
Your so hipocritcal.
Its one thing to steal music from an artist that it wouldnt hurt so much than stealing music from an artist where every album matters. I still get all my music legally though.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
eurotrashed said:
db said:
what happened to people saying that? The guy isnt metallica or someone whose ok to steal from because they are rich assholes.[/b]
I know I'm rich but I am far from being an asshole. :lol:

60% of record stores are dead from 5 years ago. Give it 5 more years it will be 80%+ and everything will be more easily downloadable (for a fee) including movies. Face it CDs & DVDs are a dieing medium.

I wait I forgot we have iTunes all ready.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
eurotrashed said:
mk-4gasm said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:
Your so hipocritcal.
Its one thing to steal music from an artist that it wouldnt hurt so much than stealing music from an artist where every album matters. I still get all my music legally though.
Tyler is the Robin Hood of music pirating

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
db said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:

60% of record stores are dead from 5 years ago. Give it 5 more years it will be 80%+ and everything will be more easily downloadable (for a fee) including movies. Face it CDs & DVDs are a dieing medium.

I didnt say you were a rich asshole, i said metallica is so its ok to steal from them. We all know you are rich though, your brother even says so.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
eurotrashed said:
db said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:

I didnt say you were a rich asshole, i said metallica is so its ok to steal from them. We all know you are rich though, your brother even says so.
[inalispyjimcarryvoice]I was yanking your crank...man![/inalispyjimcarryvoice]

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
db said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:
eurotrashed said:
db said:

[inalispyjimcarryvoice]I was yanking your crank...man![/inalispyjimcarryvoice]
you're an asshole. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts