VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just need some help finding some nice rims, specifically black with silver lip, for my buddies black wolfsberg jetta. he wants 18's and most stores around me don't sell what he's looking for. any sites? i checked tire rack and i can't seem to find any there.

here's a pic of the rims he likes but feel free to give any suggestions

thanks!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Those exact rims are for sale.....that's my buddies car and he just got different wheels. His screen name on 20vturbo.com is MDiddy, and his AIM SN is mateo6579.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Dong:
Those exact rims are for sale.....that's my buddies car and he just got different wheels. His screen name on 20vturbo.com is MDiddy, and his AIM SN is mateo6579.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn the only problem is that he's not local and it'll probably cost a crazy amount of money to ship it to canada!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Gareth!!

everybody feel free to post any other black rims with silver lip.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
www.wheelsnext.com you can search by rim size, by vehicle make, or pacjage deals. im sure youll find a set of rims.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Yea Autohaus definetley looks the best, I've been saving up for some 18's.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I have stock 16's on my car right now so if i get 18's will it hurt my cars performance at all speed wise?

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
if youre concerned more about speed and performance than looks, go with some hot and light 17"s

[ March 21, 2004: Message edited by: BlueRabbit0886 ]

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
So if i ran my car with 16's and then again with 18's, how big of a difference would it be?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Ordered my Oettinger Re's which are going to be powder coated black, leaving the polished lip. Should be here by the end of the week, then I'm dropping them off at the coaters immediatly. I'll post pics of the final product. Until then heres a pis of someone else who did this.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
All i see is denied :(

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
All i see is denied :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts