1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the screen that says initializing it changes to a screen that says

last calls
1 entries

It never changes from that screen and it never uploads my contact list so I can't dial out from the steering wheel. It does work fine on incoming calls and if I dial out from the phone itself it works after that.

My phone is a Samsung Alias 2. VW service says that phone shold work fine. I checked with verizon and I have the latest software. I've deleted the VW from my phone an added it again but same issue.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a new software update that came out for the radio/navigation/bluetooth unit. Maybe updating it will solve the issue. I haven't updated mine yet but I'm planning on doing so soon. I haven't had any issues with mine either. Hope this works. I'm pretty sure your VW dealer should do the update for free.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Info

VW says I have the latest software. Verizon is hands off with bluetooth help. My Blackberry and my wifes phone work fine. My Samsung Alias 2 is on the VW approved list.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a CC last night and could not successfully synch my Samsung Captivate. I had no issues with the iphone so I am not sure what is going on. Please keep this thread live until we get a solution.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts