VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they make adapters for porsche wheels to fit on vw's. Do they make adapters for Bmw wheels to fit vws. If you have a website where they sell them please post.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Excellent Idea you have here; I am guessing M3 rims?

Yep there are adapters.

ECS Tuning

They definitely look excellent, especially with a set of VW center caps; saw some pics on the 'tex of one and it looked amazing on this black Mk4 Jetta!!! Looked so good I even considered getting a set; until i saw how much originals cost and how much replicas weigh...

If you want replicas, check out:
Discount Tires Direct
They have them and they are even reasonably priced, but probably weigh quite a bit; but then some things must be sacrificed in the name of hotness...

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
It'll only work on 5-lug cars... so it's a good thing this is in MK4. You can't get to 5-120 (BMW) from 4-100 (everything 4cyl but MK4s).

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
I am guessing M3 rims?
close.. I figured real BMW rims would be insanly expensive. I saw some sweet aftermarket rims but they were BMW exclusive rims. The one is Breyton I don't remember the model but they were on tirerack.com. I don't know what offset either. The other kind was the Harmann H2 according to the website I found them on, they come in 6,12,22,37 offset, 18x8.5 size.
Which brings me to my next question.
Will I be able to just get adapters and bolt on the one with the 37 offset. Seems so close to our stock 35 mm offset. I'm really concerned with making wheels for a rear wheel drive car fit on a front wheel drive plus the lip. I just don't know if they will fit help.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I love these M5 set (obviously BBS made them for BMW):

10-spoke (my fav):

And the 5-spoke:

Can you say D-Dish?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Here is a p-chop.

I don't know I am sort of glad I did this cause now I don't want them. However my wife loves this p-chop. LOL go figure.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i need vw to lexus adapters anyone know where i can get them?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
I don't know man. I like that...I think its pretty hot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should know b/c it's cold outside! Love the siggy Brian. I think the BMW wheels would look good just make sure you swap the emblems to a VW so you can really fool people.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts