VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering hat a good spring /strut setup would look like. i want a spring that is a little stiffer than stock but is still comfortable for the shitty roads of the mid west. and struts i will just leave that one up to you guys. thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
H&R cup kit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i havn't seen any published complaints about it but the ppl who use the cup kit rave about!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
has any one heard anything about the h&r oe sport springs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how harsh is the ride with a cup kit and if i have 17in rims wont they rub somwhere. i kinda need the ground clearence for the winter time..... but i trust you guys so if you say cup kit

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
You shouldn't run with 40series tires but you may be better off getting some coilovers, sounds like you are looking for the adjustability

·
Registered
153 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blkjetta:
how harsh is the ride with a cup kit and if i have 17in rims wont they rub somwhere. i kinda need the ground clearence for the winter time..... but i trust you guys so if you say cup kit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the ride is smooth, it's like a 2" drop with 17's you'll be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts