VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Looking for some guidance. Looking to buy some black bora headlights for my mk4. I know tmtuning has them, but do any of you guys no where else i can get them. If you do can you give me a link please. Thanks

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Im not sure if you have thought about/hear of this, but you can have the smoked look, without getting all new lights. its a diy mod, basically, you pull the light assembly apart, mask off the lenses, and paint the area black, reseal the fixture, and you're done. Here is a link for the diy headlight mod for golf:
LINK. here is another site where you can buy the smoked e-codes or carbon fiber look headlights.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i got sylvania cool blues and im gonna do the joey mod. should look pritty nice and not cost me 350

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a cool idea. Im not that crafted of a person, plus my money comes easy. Just one more question do u guys know if i have to take my front bumper off my jetta just to replace the stock headlights with new ones. And how hard is it if i have to, to take the front bumper off and do the install any links?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts