VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Jon stopped by the house today and we put his strut bar on. The whole time I was drillin' I was just starin/droolin on the turbo motor (sorry about the drool spots Jon). When we got done he took me for a ride on the back roads behind my development. Blowoff valve spittin' away and revin hard keepin a big smile on my face!!!!!
Jon it is all your fault if my wife leaves me for the loan I WANT to get to get a turbo setup on my GLS now!!!!

Great day, glad to have you over Jon!!!!!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Nice to hear you guys could hang out.

Did you help Jon with the window contol module? He probably just needed option 7 reprogrammed didn't he?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know we were brain stormin that.....I'll talk to him and see about him comin over next weekend and we can play with that next if he wants (yes, Jon this is another invite if you want......LOL).

He told me that he took off the resistor already but he is having an apparent problem. His LED on the door for the factory alarm isn't coming on. Something is up!!!! Any ideas about it TF or anyone???? I do have test lights and all that so maybe we can also retest all the connections while using the controller.

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: VW013 ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Glad you guys had a good time! How's that strut bar working out for you Jon?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
You weren't kidding when you said you were going to post something as soon as i left!! Well i haven't really pushed it yet to see if i feel a diffrence. Thanks for helping me out (well actually doing all the work
) Well per the window reg, i played around with it yesterday and took it all off, the light works fine when it was off, then i re-installed it making sure all the wires were connected right and still didn't work. I made sure that the little thing was taken off. After it still wasn't working i disconnected the little computer thing from the wires and the led was working. Maybe next time we meet up we can try you modual on my car and see if it works then. Anyways i had a great time and finally getting to meet you!
jon

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah testing that module out would be a good idea. Would at least let us know maybe the one you have might be defective.

I think you would probably have been into Magnolia by the time i hit enter for the beggining of this post!

Later Jon-boy, till next time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts