VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fixing to buy a greddy box w/ the recircculation kit tommorow. This will work right w/ my car right? I mean I dont have an intake or anything on my car. Also I need to see how easy it is to do, is it something I can do on my own or is super complicated? Well let me know!

~Travis

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Its easy, one time use clamps are a bitch tho. Basic house tooks and some hoseclamps. 20 min job, if that.

Edit: If your buying a BOV and plan on use the re-circ kit on it, you might be smarter to buy a standard diverter valve, Just my .02

[ February 17, 2004: Message edited by: 98a4 ]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciaet the help, one more wueastion for you all out there. I have decided on getting the hks ssq bov, i know some of u dont like bovs and reccomend the dv but i said the hell with it. gurls love that sounds
haha. anyways gettin the hks bov does everything come with it? Like i have no idea how to hook it up im sure it will have directions and i know i can do it but like do i need flanges and all that sh*t? And i know alot of BOV are on aftermarket air intakes, is mine on my favtory gonna work even? please resong quickly, im buying it tommorow. thanx again

~Travis

·
Registered
510 Posts
i have that hks BOV, it works fine on my car, when i got it i paid a guy to install it for $50 not bad, its just cuz i didnt wanna fu** up anything

·
Registered
637 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 03 GTI Kitted Out:
Appreciaet the help, one more wueastion for you all out there. I have decided on getting the hks ssq bov, i know some of u dont like bovs and reccomend the dv but i said the hell with it. gurls love that sounds
haha. anyways gettin the hks bov does everything come with it? Like i have no idea how to hook it up im sure it will have directions and i know i can do it but like do i need flanges and all that sh*t? And i know alot of BOV are on aftermarket air intakes, is mine on my favtory gonna work even? please resong quickly, im buying it tommorow. thanx again

~Travis
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the complete ECS Tuning BOV kit for sale if you are interested. I will be dead honest and said that you will run rich with this install ( only between shift). If you must have the noise then more power to you. Plus it will go great with your wing west body kit.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
ECS Tuning is your place. They sell the kit with the flange. Install is extremly easy, if you can put an air filter in, you can install the bov. Altho, it mounts after the turbo, duh. Install takes 15 min, don't waste your money on paying someone to install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts