VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It makes my day when other Bug drivers wave hi to you while driving on the road cuz they got so much vdub love!!

..come onnnn spread some more love

·
Registered
735 Posts
I've tried! Here where I am in NJ there's not enough love. It's all grocery getters and nobody is friendly enough to wave back. But I'll still try, unless I'm zombified after work, then I usually forget everything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJ2112:
I've tried! Here where I am in NJ there's not enough love. It's all grocery getters and nobody is friendly enough to wave back. But I'll still try, unless I'm zombified after work, then I usually forget everything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

People will eventually catch on to it....or at least THEY BETTER!!! But mad props for attempting to anyways, at least we know theres one true diehard vdub fan in NJ!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Most people i see driving dubs are usually older married with kids and don't give a rats ass what they are driving. Once in a while i see a nice dub and will wave but rarely get a wave back
jon

·
Registered
466 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sunshineRC:
It makes my day when other Bug drivers wave hi to you while driving on the road cuz they got so much vdub love!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe they are waving at you because your a girl...?

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I get dub love sometimes.. usually from kids in beat up mk2s. Most MK1s on the road out here are old men in 4dr diesel Rabbits... and I don't really want love from them.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
there are a lot of dubs around CePA (central PA for all who dont know) area too. I wave to a lot of people, and have been noticing more and more who wave first. this one kid was so excited to wave. it was great. you have to love the dub love. its a good feeling.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Some love around here, I try to wave to nice dubs when I see them around. Jeep are where the love is at, the Jeep wave

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Most people i see driving dubs are usually older married with kids and don't give a rats ass what they are driving. Once in a while i see a nice dub and will wave but rarely get a wave back
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya whatever he said!

if they have a mod i usually give a nod but most of the time the people with mod's are all pricks who want to race!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sunshineRC:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed on your webpage the "things a perfect guy would do" list. Here is my response - worded by the great man Maddox...

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

All in good fun (mostly hehe). Welcome to the forum but I couldn't resist posting this. I'm always looking for a reason to spread the joy that is maddox

[ December 13, 2003: Message edited by: Tommunist ]

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
We got some dub love 'round here. Not everyone flashes the V back though
Hey, if we don't do it, who's gonna lead the way?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
that is one thing i miss about my old jeep wrangler, everyone in a jeep would wave, it was pretty cool! i would think that people in bugs would wave too because that's a more unique car, but golfs and jettas around here are a dime a dozen....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommunist:
I noticed on your webpage the "things a perfect guy would do" list. Here is my response - worded by the great man Maddox...

http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

All in good fun (mostly hehe). Welcome to the forum but I couldn't resist posting this. I'm always looking for a reason to spread the joy that is maddox

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha...funniest thing I've ever read. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommunist:
...I'm always looking for a reason to spread the joy that is maddox

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes;
excellent "if idiots ruled the earth" site.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 LUVR:
Ah yes;
excellent "if idiots ruled the earth" site.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell no man - maddox is a smart guy. He's just really angry....at everything.

(that and us math majors have to stick together - UNITE!!!)

[ December 14, 2003: Message edited by: Tommunist ]

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Well if he is a Math Major then that is a redeming quality; but a quy who constantly refers to women as "Bit**es" and belittles the problem of domestic abuse definitely doesn't get my respect.

Why is he so angry at anything, and why does he feel he needs to share that anger with everyone? I respect his right to voice his opinion, but is there really any reason to be so indiscriminitely spiteful?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts