VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yeah i saw those sitting around the dealership when i went in today.. was wondering what the hell they were for

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
thats cool. I think the mac community and the dub community are very much alike (and loyal). They stick together, and understand about the "quarky" things about them.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Bah! I hate Macintrash. Damn one button mouse. I was forced to use those sorry POS's at school, but I used my PC at home with the same programs and was so much faster.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I always hated Mac's, but my advisor at school loves them, and he has told me a lot of things about them that make me like them better. My favorite thing is the fact that OS10 is based on Unix, none of this Microsoft BS. I think it's time to put Red Hat on my computer

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Shit when I bought my dubs all I got was a Pen!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit, when i bought the Jetta, i didn't even get a pen

jon

·
Registered
52 Posts
My fiance and I both got free fleece sweaters and a little discount on the rubber floor matts for our dubs.
I had a friend that got free oil changes for a year I think.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
All I got was a picture of me with the car and a lot of electrical problems

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Tell them to show you the fine print where it discloses that the Convertible is not alibilbe. Otherwise tell them you will go to a different dealer. DOn't just give up so easily just because they say so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yupper..it's there..in the VERY fine print on the back page of the printed promotional piece touting their "FREE Bonus" evidentally they aren't selling many hard tops but the convertible models are still hot..The HARD TOP BEETLE is the only model eligable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts