VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a thread on another forum asking for eBay specific purchases, but let's just go with what you bought your little baby today from anywhere.

I picked up a driver side heated blue OEM stubby mirror glass to complete my set (now I have clear and blue glass, yeah!) off ebay.UK as i could not source a single mirror off anybody.

What did you pick up today?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Nothing as my car is at home, but i plan on purchasing another gasket from 42dd to help with the fitment of my exhaust.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
What gasket? The 3 bolt flange gaskets? Go to advance auto and get them. Mr. Gaskets makes them . 3in 3 bolt hole header collector gaskets. They are cheap.

Did not buy anything for my mk4.

·
Registered
140 Posts
vw

yes, some welding cable to run teh battery in the rear of our golf. just run with teh windows down, so you dont choke on gas from the battery. and prevent sparks the best you can. the battery needs some work to bolt down, but it oughta balance the weight a little bit.took off the rear inner fender to do it, ran the cable under the car tight.fires right up, everything works, just gotta bolt it down.

·
4,054 Posts
I may or may not have bought some new items :D

·
4,054 Posts

·
4,054 Posts
Picked up these rep GLI tails on vortex for cheap. Not happy with how they look so they're for sale.

Also picked up some parts from a friend of mine including a euroswitch, Jetta monster mats, and a GLX rear shelf with the shade.

·
4,054 Posts
Yeah they're not for me. I know somebody will want them though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just bought my car last week. Since then... new timing belt, pulleys, water pump, Forge 008 Diverter Valve, Air cleaning kit, MAF cleaning kit, new plugs, 4 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator , New South Performance Indigo Gauge and Column Pod.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just bought my car last week. Since then... new timing belt, pulleys, water pump, Forge 008 Diverter Valve, Air cleaning kit, MAF cleaning kit, new plugs, 4 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator , New South Performance Indigo Gauge and Column Pod.
^^^ someone's been saving up. :shock:;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts