VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is selling a complete kit everything turbo is in good shape all lines intercooler oil cooler u name it manifold downpipe all there even hood scoop he is asking 900 obo

·
Registered
5,109 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he is a fool for selling it if i had the cash on me i would scoop it up in a heart beat tell your friend nice site i love to see callaway INFO!!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i want it...what stuff is included...i need to know everything and the name of the stuff...Aaron u can tell me if its good....haha

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats included everything to put a turbo on a 8v you have a crossflow some mods will need to be down new manifold and a downpipe but everything else you can make it work just fine!!!!!! if you want to see it all that wont be a problem we are located in mechanicsburg pa outside harrisburg let me know man later

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
If it's an old Callaway kit you get a Rotomaster T4, a Callaway 8v manifold, A special Callaway only Turbonetics Deltagate, a smallish intercooler that mounts flat under the hood like a WRX, and mandrel bent downpipe and charge pipes.

It may or may not come with the Callaway Mircofueler, which is the fuel enrichment.

Some "Callaway" MK2 kits are actually MK1 kits that have been modified. And the MK2/MK3 kits that New Dimensions sells are really the old Callaway kits with a different turbo.

But yeah... wont work with the ABA swap without mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.