VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Not only am I new to this forum, but this is also my first VW. We bought a used, very low mileage 2009 CC sport last night. I thought it had the bluetooth connectivity but later found out it does not. It does have all the same buttons on the wheel but must not have the brains. Does anybody know if I can just go go VW and order some part, plug it in and get that option to work? I am assuming that the wiring harness is all the same and I'm just missing the little black box that gives me bluetooth. Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Definitely can mate, may require some programming into your car but it's doable!

9w7 VW Bluetooth Module Golf Jetta Passat CC Tiguan
part number - 140438915634

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello all. Not only am I new to this forum, but this is also my first VW. We bought a used, very low mileage 2009 CC sport last night. I thought it had the bluetooth connectivity but later found out it does not. It does have all the same buttons on the wheel but must not have the brains. Does anybody know if I can just go go VW and order some part, plug it in and get that option to work? I am assuming that the wiring harness is all the same and I'm just missing the little black box that gives me bluetooth. Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

I would say "yes" as it was offered to me by the dealer as an add-on on a 2009 model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My other thought is to just find a complete stereo system out of the 2010 model, as that has bluetooth standard. Anybody do that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts