VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im not new to the site i jus got a new computer and i used to jus have my name saved on the site so i didn't have to log on, so heres my new name. but anyways i have my 96 jetta, springs off a 92 golf wouldn't happen to fit would they, j/w thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
as far as i know they will fit, the only diffrence is going to be the rate. because your newer car is heavier the springs will feel softer and your car will be lower...i have eiback springs for a jetta on my car because i wanted them stiffer than regular but i didnt want race springs because i drive the car alot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
db i'd appreciate that alot. i tried to retrieve my old password but it never sent it back to me.yea cuz my friend has springs he wants to get rid of and i figured that the suspension didn't change all that much. ok kool jus send me my old password to this email if u can [email protected] thanks again i jus didn't wanna hafta look like a beginner on the site. lol talk to u guys later

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tnpvento / tnp96vw:
db i'd appreciate that alot. i tried to retrieve my old password but it never sent it back to me.yea cuz my friend has springs he wants to get rid of and i figured that the suspension didn't change all that much. ok kool jus send me my old password to this email if u can [email protected] thanks again i jus didn't wanna hafta look like a beginner on the site. lol talk to u guys later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I need is your orignal email address you used to signup for the forum?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts