VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey db, I don't know who does your web-hosting, or how much space you have, but I think it would be kinda cool to have a section on the site that is structured kind of like car domain, where we could all kinda have the rundowns on each of our cars and include some pics and stats and stuff. If you can swing it, I would be willing to help design it, and it would probably bring a lot more traffic to the page.

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah that would be cool to have that on the forum, i think its a great idea.

the only thing is i have to get some money and start modding my car.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Phase II my young Jedi's...when we upgrade the software a lot more features like this will be available. We are really buzy right now, we are hoping for the next big rounds of updates to occur April/May.

Plus we wanted to make sure the site would be stable after the big January/Feb fall over. We are happy to say that we are serving up twice the amount of members and traffic then before and the site is still running fast! All good points.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Im with Zach.... im tired of being the bone stock bandit.....

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
Im with Zach.... im tired of being the bone stock bandit.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, your not bone stock!! You have a couple of mods on your car!! plus arn't you in grad school? just wait until after your done, i know that eats up alot of your funds!
jon

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Also, i have a question about you NB. what's the Amarillo Concept? is this a reional SE?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts