Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: db ]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I WAS DRIVIN' DOWN ROUTE 22 AT ABOUT 75, KEEPING IN THE FLOW WITH THE TRAFFIC. WE CAME TO DEAD STOP, BUT THE RYDER MOVING TRUCK BEHIND ME DIDN'T. SLAMMED ME INTO THE CEMENT MEDIAN AND THEN PUSHED ME DOWN 22 ABOUT A MILE. I RIPPED MY EMERGENCY STOP BUT IT JUST MELTED MY BACK RIMS ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN. IT'S COOL THOUGH, GOT SOME MONEY BACK. IF YOU LOOK ON THE MEDIAN ON 22 WEST JUST AFTER THE SECOND AIRPORT ROAD EXIT, YOU CAN STILL SEE THE MARKS.
AND ON TOP OF ALL THIS SHIT, MY INSURANCE COMPANY TOWED IT TO TRUE2FORM IN BATH, AND THOSE F'ERS CUT MY EXHAUST AND SHIFTER OFF, STOLE MY INTAKE, CD PLAYER, AMP. THEY EVEN MELTED MY BACK HATCH OFF TO GET MY 15" SUB OUT. THOSE ASSHOLES.
AND PROGRESSIVE DIDN'T GIVE ME DICK FOR THE STOLEN SHIT. PROGRESSIVE SUCKS DONKEY DICK!

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: :JaKe: ]

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Jake you are very lucky I get very upset when I see this stuff. I was the first one to arrive to my brother's accident or should I say demolition. This car below had 600 miles on it, my brother managed to only get road rash.

My brother was racing and lost control fliped it at 100 and hit a tree.

More sad pics - http://www.2sour4u.com/wrx/

Please be safe friends!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i got 2 word for you both. HOLY SHIT! that sucks. yeah i had an 84 GTi and it is now like 2 feet shorter. this bitch turned in front of me going the other direction at an intersection and "didnt see me." i was going about 40 MPH and yeah. i walked away with part of my tounge missing and hips are fucked. i should be getting like 10 grand from it though. hope everyone is safe and i hope that you get your shit back man.
Everyone, please be safe and dont drive drunk!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw,
i'm not gettin dick back for the stolen shit. but i am gonna go up to true2form and take pics of every employee. when they asked me what i am doin, i gonna say that i am gettin a private investigator on each of the employees to recover the things missing on my car. and we'll see where it goes from there. another thing guys a little tip a picked up, always carry a voice recorder in your car, just incase you get into trouble with the law. i can't tell you how many tickets i have gotten out of. just remember that!
and db, that pic of the car, was that jon? or stettler?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
About a year back my younger brother was in a car with a drunken driver and 2 girls. It was (I think) 94 Z22 Cavalier coupe.
When the occupants told the driver to slow down at 120KM/H (on side roads) he got pissed off and just "LIKE AN ASSHOLE" turned the wheel hard to the right at that speed. The car flipped multiple times sideways and at least once from from front to the end of the car. My younger brother is the only person getting out with only 35 Cuts and dark black seat belt expression on his body. The 2 girls where thrown from the rear window, one is ok now, the other one has a metal plate in her stomach. The driver who my brother only met through one of the girls that night was charged by police and both girls parents.

If I find the Newspaper cut out I will edit this message and show you the car. I do weigh 196 LBS but I still feel like crying when I read that my brother had to walk to the nearest house with face and body covered in blood as the Newspaper described it. I was the one who had to pic him up from the hospital as he was to scared to tell my parents.

Sorry about the lenght of this note and my grammar.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DUDE, THAT REALLY SUCKS, I HOPE THEY ALL FEEL BETTER NOW. I WOULD HAVE TAKE THE MATTER INTO MY OWN HANDS INSTEAD OF THE POLICE.
SEND MY REGARDS!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Here is the cutout from the Newspaper. My brother's name is Adrian (I marked it on the jpeg). He was later honoured with a hero letter by the family of one of the girls as she would have died if it wouldn't be for him going to seek help that fast. When the ambulance arrived they told him that she had only about 10 - 20 minutes of left to live if left without treatment.

PS: See the branch that the Policeman is measuring? That branch got hit by the car as it rolled not only side to side but front to back.

Sorry about the cutoff but it is like 2 AM and I am too tired to patch the images together as my scanner was too small to capture the hole image with one scan.

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
You guys had some sick wrecks.But if you survive just don't try it again .As for those at some elses fault all you want to do is kill them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts