VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO any of you guys know anywhere i can find carbon fiber hoods for a mk4 jetta? i look all over dub-nations links and couldnt find shit...

·
Registered
158 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheBoraDJ:
DO any of you guys know anywhere i can find carbon fiber hoods for a mk4 jetta? i look all over dub-nations links and couldnt find shit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here ya go bud--
DTM KARBON!!

they're a little more expensive than others but far worth IMO- watch their vids and see how durable their product is. I plan on ordering one from them in the future, I just have more go-fast parts to buy first.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, i have the abd badgeless grill, it has that little hump on it, but do you think that the grill they sell without the notch would go over that and cover it with no problem or would it mess it up?

·
Registered
158 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheBoraDJ:
hmmm, i have the abd badgeless grill, it has that little hump on it, but do you think that the grill they sell without the notch would go over that and cover it with no problem or would it mess it up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you mean- would the hood w/o the notch fit w/ your grill w/ the hump? (is that yur question?)

Whats the grill you have made of? Possibly you could modify the grill you have w/ a dremel or something and have it repainted. But w/ the hump , i'm sure you will have fitment issues.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hmmm, i have the abd badgeless grill, it has that little hump on it, but do you think that the grill they sell without the notch would go over that and cover it with no problem or would it mess it up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you mean- would the hood w/o the notch fit w/ your grill w/ the hump? (is that yur question?)

Whats the grill you have made of? Possibly you could modify the grill you have w/ a dremel or something and have it repainted. But w/ the hump , i'm sure you will have fitment issues. I would definately get the hood w/o the notch, they look much better-
For me I think I'm gonna go w/ the BOSER.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not gonna mess up the grill because i wont have that hood on all the time since i dont want it to get f*d up. The reason i ask is because in the link you sent me the jetta that has the notchless hood on it has the asme grill as I do and you can tell they havent taken of teh notch

·
Registered
158 Posts
oh, and would the boser fit on my car?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure- you might wanna contact DTM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts