VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get an exhaust system for my VR6.should i go with a cat back? Or should I get a high flow cat w/it.next what is the best one to buy.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
If you are planning on going with the full exhaust system and have money you can throw around Supersprint is kick ass.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Custom exhaust all the way
Saves you money, choose whatever kind of muffler you want, get something different, side exit or something...and I would go for the high-flow cat if you can...it will give you a couple more horses!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
I am very happy with my Neuspeed catback. All stainless...sinch to install, not super loud but gives you the growl that you are looking for.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GET NEUSPEED! i cant stress it enough. the sound of dbs exhaust is practicly orgasmic expecially when he really gets on it. i envy that sound. ::drooooolll::
rich

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i have a full neuspeed exhaust system on my ride and i'm really pleased with it. not super loud but adds a great tone to your car.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
GET NEUSPEED! i cant stress it enough. the sound of dbs exhaust is practicly orgasmic expecially when he really gets on it. i envy that sound. ::drooooolll::
rich
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
rich...did you hear mine?? I also have a vr6, and I love the sound of my exhaust...thermal 2.25" cat back. got mine from a kid who had his on his 1.8t. has a really deep growl, and I love it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
very true brian, i forgot about yours, i replyed to this after watching db's rolling vidios when he passes the camera it sounds real good. but on the other hand brain, yours does sound VERY good. very deep. really euro.. tough decision...

·
Registered
167 Posts
db did you install your exhaust yourself? I see at the neuspeed site there are 2 pieces the muffler and the resonator pipe. Did you install both of them or just the muffler? Just curious because i would like to do the install myself but i can't weld or anything nutty like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts