VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo I have this issue on my mk5 jetta stereo and I remember that there's a cd stuck and I was wondering if there's a way to remove it or do I need to get a new one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had the very same problem on several different kinds of stereo's. What you have to do is tease it out with another cd. So grab a cd that you don't like or want cause it's gonna get scratched. If your stereo has a load button select it and if it is a multi. disk select the one with the stuck disk. now hit the load or eject whatever the stereo decides and insert the disk but don't let go when you feel it grab it pull it back out, now you might have to do this a few times but eventually it will either load the other cd or spit it out. don't trip it wont hurt your stereo at most it'll scratch the stuck cd but it works every time on all sorts of stereo's but like I said you have to Tease it out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oof
I've had the very same problem on several different kinds of stereo's. What you have to do is tease it out with another cd. So grab a cd that you don't like or want cause it's gonna get scratched. If your stereo has a load button select it and if it is a multi. disk select the one with the stuck disk. now hit the load or eject whatever the stereo decides and insert the disk but don't let go when you feel it grab it pull it back out, now you might have to do this a few times but eventually it will either load the other cd or spit it out. don't trip it wont hurt your stereo at most it'll scratch the stuck cd but it works every time on all sorts of stereo's but like I said you have to Tease it out
ok so my stereo is the premium 7 edition with SAT, I tried to load the disk and it says cdc error again and I tried to hold the eject button and I hear no disk. Even the load button says cdc error. I tried putting in a random disk and it won't go in, I even tried to pull it out with tweezers, nothing, I was thinking about opening it up and try to get the disk out, but idk if it will mess up the player.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts